Introduction to Drupal 8 Site-Building Workshop
TUESDAY 7, WEDNESDAY 8 AND THURSDAY 9 MAY: 8:00 to 14:00h.
PLACE OF CELEBRATION::
SALA LA SAL - LA CHANCA
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Introductory workshop to Drupal 8 from a Site Building point of view, without programming. We will see in a practical way how to build websites from scratch, taking advantage of the new features incorporated in the core of Drupal 8 and those provided by other contributed modules.
The workshop is aimed at those people, with technical training or not, who want to start creating websites with Drupal 8 and / or know its full potential for a possible introduction of Drupal in the company's Information Systems.
This workshop does not require programming knowledge.
It is a practical workshop, so you will need to come with your laptop. The tools you have to bring pre-installed are:
- SFTP client (Filezilla or similar)
- IDE or basic programming editor (such as Notepad++, SublimeText or similar)
- SSH Client (PuTTY or similar)
You don't have to install Drupal locally. The practices will be carried out in the remote accommodation that we will provide you.
You will also get free the following Forcontu books, in PDF version, so you can continue practicing after the workshop:
- Expert in Drupal 8 Site Building I
- Expert in Drupal 8 Site Building II
- Introduction to Drupal 8
- Installation of Drupal 8
- The Administration Area
- Content Management
- Content Types I: Introduction to Content Types and Fields
- Types of comments
- Menu management
- Block management
- Themes I: Installing and Configuring Themes
- Expansion of functionalities with contributed modules
- Management of users, roles and permissions
- Wysiwyg Text Formats and Editors
- Content Types II: Additional Fields
- File and image management
- Content Types III: Content Presentation
- Views I: Creating and Configuring Views
- Views II: Fields, Filters, and Sorting
- Views III: Advanced Setup