Introduction to Drupal 8 Back-End Development Workshop
TUESDAY 7, WEDNESDAY 8 AND THURSDAY 9 MAY: 8:00 to 14:00h.
PLACE OF CELEBRATION::
SALA LA SAL - LA CHANCA
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
The Back-End development in Drupal 8 refers to the programming of modules and components that extend the functionality of the system. This is mainly object-oriented PHP programming, although we will also see other technologies needed during the development of a web project.
In this workshop we will make an introduction to the main tools and programming languages, creating modules from scratch that will help us know the different APIs of Drupal 8. The workshop is aimed at developers with a basic knowledge of PHP. It is a practical workshop, so you will need to come with your laptop. The tools you have to bring pre-installed are:
- SFTP client (Filezilla or similar)
- IDE or programming editor (NetBeans, SublimeText or similar)
- SSH Client (PuTTY or similar)
You don't have to install Drupal locally. The practices will be carried out in the remote accommodation that we will provide you.
You will also get free the following Forcontu books, in PDF version, so you can continue practicing after the workshop:
- Expert in Drupal 8 Back-End Development I
- Expert in Drupal 8 Back-End Development II
- Introduction to POO in PHP
- Drush Commands
- Drupal Console Commands
- Drupal Architecture 8
- Good development practices with Drupal
- Introduction to Module Creation
- Routing and menus
- Introduction to the Configuration API
- Databases I: Creating Tables
- Databases II: Select, insert, update and delete statements
- Forms I: Creating Forms
- Forms II: Form Elements
- Forms III: Enlargement of forms
- Users and permissions